Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY NO CUMPLE CON SU PROMOCION DE 3 MESES GRATIS

SPOTIFY NO CUMPLE CON SU PROMOCION DE 3 MESES GRATIS

PAGUE 100 PESOS PORQUE PROMETIERON REGALARME 3 MESES A PATE DEL MES QUE PAGUE CON ESOS 100 PESOS Y NO CUMPLIERON CON LA PROMOSCION NO ME REGALARON LOS 3 MESES SOLO ME DIERON 1 MES Y ME MANDARON EL MENSAJE QUE TENIA QUE VOLBER A PAGAR MI SUSCRIPCION PREMIUM, CHICOS NO CAIGAN ESTE TIPO DE PROMOCIONES QUE NO CUMPLEN MUY MAL SPOTIFY

3 Replies

Hey there @taniferesal,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll happily help you sort this one out 🙂

Could you check your bank statement and see whether the amount has indeed been transferred or does it have the status pending? You can also check your receipts to make sure the payment came through. 

If you've been charged for the trial but don't see your Premium features, we recommend that you visit this page. There you'll find the most common causes for this issue, as well as how to avoid them. 

If that doesn't fix things, you can post a screenshot of your account overview page. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this. Just be sure to hide any personal or sensitive information. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi thanks for everything but i can't check it because i pay in a oxxo store 100pesos. i dont have a card. Im in Mexico.                                                 The promotion mentioned that if I paid 99 pesos, they would give me 3 months of trial and then the month I paid but it didnt happen, they only gave me one month, so I checked if I was the only person who had this kind of problem and unfortunately not, to many people had passed this situation. 

Hey there @taniferesal,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Note that in order to activate our special offers you need to enter a recurring payment method. Oxxo is a Pay-As-You-Go method and regrettably can't be used to activate such promotions. Your payment was instead used to activate the standard premium time for the price of 99 MXN.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts