Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY STOLE FROM ME

Solved!

SPOTIFY STOLE FROM ME

I have had the student membership for a while and all of the sudden it expired without my knowledge. spotify went ahead and charged me WITHOUT NOTICE the full price for the past 6 months. this is absolutely disgusting and schmmy of them for STEALING FROM ME BEHIND MY BACK. there was NEVER a warning email sent or anything. I demand my money back they have robbed me blind. They are refusing to refund me which is absolutely disgusting. i hope no one ever uses spotify again i am telling the world how disgusting this company is. karma will get you all. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @sppotifyisscum,

thanks for posting in the community !

The Student Discount is only valid for a year like stated in the Terms and Conditions of the subscription.

A notification email is always sent to the user in order to inform him/her that the subscription is about to end.

If you haven't received one, please check that your right and updated email address is registered to your account as users often have their old e-mail address attached.

However, if you haven't found an answer within the links provided above, feel free to check out this "Refund" help page for further info.

Let me know if you have any further questions, i'd love providing any help necessary 😃

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @sppotifyisscum,

thanks for posting in the community !

The Student Discount is only valid for a year like stated in the Terms and Conditions of the subscription.

A notification email is always sent to the user in order to inform him/her that the subscription is about to end.

If you haven't received one, please check that your right and updated email address is registered to your account as users often have their old e-mail address attached.

However, if you haven't found an answer within the links provided above, feel free to check out this "Refund" help page for further info.

Let me know if you have any further questions, i'd love providing any help necessary 😃

Suggested posts