Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 6 month Spotify not working

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) 

My Question or Issue

After linking my Samsung account to my Spotify account I went to premium and didn't see the 6 month premium trial there this tablet is less than 2 weeks old and I never had a premium trial before I have also tried a clean install of Spotify which didn't do anything.

5 Replies

Hey @Jessie1231

Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Keep in mind that the offer is only available in the latest Spotify Android version. We suggest that you make sure to set-up your Google account so you can get the latest version from the Play Store.

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? Make sure not to send any private info. 

Keep us in the loop!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks for the reply my Google account is set up and working I have downloaded a number of apps so I know that is working, I am on version 8.5.89.901 is what my tablets Spotify says I also did another clean install before taking that screenshot too just in case and it still says 1 month premium. If you need other screenshots please let me know if this one doesn't help.

Screenshot_20210110-160507_Spotify.jpg

Hi again @Jessie1231

Thanks for letting us know that!

We suggest that you uninstall the app from your device > restart your device > download the app again. 

If you're still unable to see the offer, we recommend making sure that you've the latest version of the Google account installed. 

Additionally, keep in mind that the offer is only available through the Premium tab on the Spotify App. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didn't work I assume by latest Google account you mean Google play version if so that is on the latest version and yes I am checking under the premium tab. 

Hi there @Jessie1231,

Thanks for trying and keeping us posted.

In this case, we recommend reaching out to Samsung support for further info and assistance about this offer.

If you have any questions, we'll be right here.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts