Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung S10 6-months Subscription

Samsung S10 6-months Subscription

Hi!

I want to ask? I got my Samsung Galaxy S10 a months ago and I never really noticed that I can have free 6-months subscription in Premium Tab. So I knew that I can buy Spotify Premium on website because I thought it was easier so I bought it there, but if I bought it through Spotify App I would get that 6-months free Subscription and not only 3-months... and Now I really miss my S10 "perk?"... and I never knew this because it never showed after I bought it on website so... now I am feeling little sad?... because only Samsung S10 and now Notes 10 have this with Spotify and I can't have it.

Is there any chance I can get my free months? I already supported Spotify for some months, but if I knew that 6-months subscription 😕

Samsung & Spotify <<<

1 Reply

Hey, @MrAltik 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Unfortunately, you won't be able to request these 6-months trial plan because you've already signed for Spotify without using the benefit. In your case, you've got 3-months trial period because of this is the common examination period for everyone who has subscribed for Spotify Premium for the first time.

You should subscribe for the Premium following the instructions on the article about the deal between Samsung and Spotify to get your 6-months period. However, as you didn't do it, you won't be able to request that now. 

You can also take a look at the deal full Terms and Services.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts