Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signed to Family subscription but I keep being charged for my ex-premium account

Signed to Family subscription but I keep being charged for my ex-premium account

Plan

Family (ex-Premium) 

Country

ITALY

Device

HUAWEI P20 PRO

Operating System

ANDROID

My Question or Issue

I changed to Family subscription with my cousins (I was Premium before), but i keep getting charged for my ex-premium account. I tried to cancel the premium subscription but it only shows me the Family one in Account details, "cancel subscription". How can i get refund for the last 3 months they charged me Premium while already being Family and stop getting charged? 

Screenshot_20181214-121645.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @Monica88, help's here.

It sounds like your paying for an additional account. Since you have a Premium for Family plan, perhaps you're paying for a family member's Premium account because you didn't invite them to the plan or they didn't accept your invitation? We suggest that you double-check your account page, under Premium for Family, to see if a family member is missing. 

We also recommend that you check out this help article for further steps.

Lastly, visit our refund policy page for more info about refunds.

Hope that helps!

I'm not the Family account administrator, how do I proceed in this case?

Hey @Monica88.

Thanks for getting back to us.

If your account has been added successfully to the Premium for Family plan, but you are still being charged, then it's possible that you have a second account. You can look here how to find any additional accounts you might have.

If that doesn't help, get in touch with support here and they will be able to sort this for you.

Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts