Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Signed up for premium but still getting ads

Signed up for premium but still getting ads

I just signed up for the premium (3 months for $0.99) package but I’m still getting ads and I’m unable to skip songs. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, verified my email and still no luck. Is there something else I need to do? I’d appreciate any advice. Thanks 

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 6s)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @Frenchie80, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'll be happy to help. Can you login to your account here and tell me if your subscription status shows as 'Free' or 'Premium'? Also, could you try logging out/in of your account to see if that helps?

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,
When I sign into the app and the website, it shows that I have the premium service. I even received an email to confirm this. I tried deleting and downloading the app again without any luck. I did read somewhere that if someone has another account, it could have something to do with it. For example, signing in with Facebook or a different login email. I don’t know what else to try.

Hey @Frenchie80.

Thanks for getting back to us.

When you sign up for a subscription, you'll receive a payment receipt per email which states your username. Try to log out from and the app and then try to log in with the username stated in the receipt. That should log you into your Premium account.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts