Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Simultaneously Premium and Premium Family?

Simultaneously Premium and Premium Family?

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

(iPhone 7+, Lenovo Legion)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

We were originally on Premium Family, but I had to update some outdated payment details. I guess while renewing I was actually subscribing to Premium (solo) because after I updated the details, my family lost premium. When I check what plan I have via the Spotify website, I see this:

nyoomer_0-1598765103322.png

However, when I check it via the Accounts tab, it says I'm on Premium (solo). When I try to change it to Premium Family, I see this:

nyoomer_1-1598765233401.png

I know I have a payment method stored, and I know that I've been eligible for Family in the past, so that must mean I'm being detected as a Premium Family subscriber already? This has been vexing my family for a while, so I'd appreciate some help on how I can resolve this and get Premium Family back.

1 Reply

Re: Simultaneously Premium and Premium Family?

Hey there @nyoomer,

We really appreciate you sharing this here in the Community!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this?

It's not possible to 2 subscriptions running on one and the same account simultaneously, so we'd recommend following the steps here to check your subscription status.

We can also suggest giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS