Sofort payment method not working?

Sofort payment method not working?

Plan: Premium

Device

Mac

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am trying to switch to Sofort for payment. I chose the bank and log in using online banking info, after I chose the Tan optisch or whatever Tan option, it told me that my log in into bank data failed? I am very sure that my log in info was correct! Did anyone experience such problem? Thanks for help!

3 Replies

Hey there @sherrylynn

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We'd suggest you first try again in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

If that doesn’t do the trick, just let us know and we’ll provide you with further help. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Thank you Ivan for helping. However, I have tried at least 2 browsers, i also tried private window. It did not work. At first log in worked, then the option to choose Tan method appeared, but then once I chose, it asked me again for log in saying the log in to bank is not working. But my bank data suggested that Sofort access took place. It is really frustrating since I have to switch from credit card payment to other methods, and the Sofort is the one i want to use.

Thanks!

Hey there @sherrylynn

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We suggest you reach out to Sofort directly to check if there's something on their side that might be causing this issue. 

You can contact them here

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts