Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify 3 months premium - activation date confusion

Solved!

Spotify 3 months premium - activation date confusion

Hello - I tried to contact the customer service and they didn’t seem to help, I always activate the 3months sub for 9.99 € and this year they moved the dates, thing is I want to be able to have it in august so I wanna activate it the last eligible day. Problem is, why does the app say May 12nd is the last day to activate it but the email says May 19th??

Thanks

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Italy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Alyss_,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Sorry for the confusion with the dates. There are two 3 months Premium offers currently running in Italy:

• You can activate 3 months of Premium for free if you haven't ever had Premium - this one ends on 12th of May.
  • You can activate 3 months of Premium for 9.99$ (EUR equivalent) if you previously had Premium, but have canceled your subscription for some reason - this one ends on the 19th of May. I guess this is the date you're interested in, so you should be able to redeem the offer until the 19th.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Alyss_ ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I don’t have an exact date when the deal will end but would recommend grabbing it as soon as possible 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @Alyss_,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Sorry for the confusion with the dates. There are two 3 months Premium offers currently running in Italy:

• You can activate 3 months of Premium for free if you haven't ever had Premium - this one ends on 12th of May.
  • You can activate 3 months of Premium for 9.99$ (EUR equivalent) if you previously had Premium, but have canceled your subscription for some reason - this one ends on the 19th of May. I guess this is the date you're interested in, so you should be able to redeem the offer until the 19th.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Oh my god thank you - the support didn’t explain it like this now it’s suddenly CLEAR. And yes I have it already but wanted to activate the premium offer as later as possible so that way I can have it through most of August 🙂 thanks so much

I'm still a little unclear. When it says "Offer ends on May 19th", to activate the "Get 3 months for the price of 1" deal, does that mean May 18th is actually the last day I can activate it?

If I try to subscribe on May 19th, will the offef still be available?

Hey @dlan4327,

Thank you for the question.

The last day of the offer will be the 19th of May. The offer will not be available on the 20th of May.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Suggested posts