Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Abonnement beenden ohne zugriff auf das Account Hilfe!

Spotify Abonnement beenden ohne zugriff auf das Account Hilfe!

Plan

Premium

Country

Deutschland

Device

(Samsung Galaxy s8)

Operating System

(Android 9 pie)

My Question or Issue

Hallo Leute,

ich versuche mich kurz zu fassen. Mein Problem ist das mein altes Handy (Iphone 6) vor längerer Zeit kaputt gegangen ist, und ich meine Daten nicht abgesichert habe, heißt alle Daten weg inkl. Spotify Premium Account Daten. Die Sache ist jetzt diese, dass ich mir nicht meine Daten (warum auch immer) nirgends aufgeschrieben habe. Meine Mutter bezahlt jetzt schon seit längerem 10 € pro Monat, ich hab schon alles versucht; Emails ausprobieren, Spotify Support anzuschreiben, per Paypal kündigen, doch nichts hat bis jetzt funktioniert. Wenn jemand wüsste wie ich mein Account zurück holen kann oder einfach das Abonnement beenden kann, wäre es eine große Hilfe. Danke und ein schönen Abend noch!

3 Replies

Hi there @realKAP,

thanks for reaching out and i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

Please use this help page to try again and locate all accounts listed with your details.

However, if you have lost access completely, i would like you to reach out to support using this "About Us" page and have them take a closer look for you.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Hallo,
weiterhin versuche ich mich in meinen alten Spotify Premium Account anzumelden.
Durch weiteren Recherchen, habe ich meinen Benutzernamen gefunden.
Der Benutzername lautet: [snip - Moderator edit]
Ich bitte Sie die Email Adresse zu ändern, da ich keinen Zugriff mehr habe.
**bleep**
Über eine Antwort würde ich mich freuen.

Liebe Grüße
Davide Guttadauro

Hey @realKAP,

Thanks for reaching out.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the Community.

In this case we recommend that you reach out to our Customer Support team. They will be more than happy to assist you further, as we on the Community can't view and make changes on user accounts. You can do this here.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts