Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Doesn't Accept Both of My Cards

Spotify Doesn't Accept Both of My Cards

Country

Turkey

My Question or Issue

I've been using Premium for Family for months now and I was paying it with my Ininal card. Recently I got my own bank account and a debit card for that account. So yesterday (which was the payment day for spotify) But I couldn't. So I thought it was an issue with my bank and left it like that for now. Now today me (and all of my family) was downgraded to free spotify. I thought maybe when I tried to change it the card we were already using got deleted from the system or something. So first I tried with my debit card, didn't work. Then I tried again with my good old ininal and that was declined too! I've been using it for months why is it declined? The card isn't expired until 2027. It must be something with Spotify what's wrong? I'm fine with just getting Premium back with my ininal but would prefer getting it with my debit card. Can someone help with either way?

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @hilasonmez,

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at the Spotify Answers board.

Hope this helps!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts