Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Duo Invite not working

Spotify Duo Invite not working

Hi,

I am trying to invite my girlfriend to Spotify Premium Duo. We are living in Australia but due to the Credit Card I'm using for Spotify is issued from Singapore, I had to update my country to Singapore as otherwise it would not allow me to use that card.

In the Spotify Duo invite i have added our Australian address but when she is trying to register using the invite link using our Australian address, she is getting an error that we are not living in the same country. Also, I'm not able to edit her country setting to Singapore unfortunately...

How can I get her onto my Premium Duo account?

Cheers,
Markus

1 Reply

Hey there @markus382,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

The country on your Premium Profile depends on the country of the payment method you're using. Also both yours and your partner's account need to be in the same country to be able to join a Premium Duo plan. If the country of your account is set to Singapore, but the one of your girlfriend's account is set to Australia the system won't allow her to join your plan since you both need to be located on the same physical address.

We'd recommend using an Australian payment method.

Let us know if you still need help with this one. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts