Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Duo

Spotify Duo

Greetings,

I have been using spotify premium for some time now, and came across the duo for partners.

I have been trying to add my wife, but address confirmation is not working, even with both devices turned on, spotify app is on, device location is on.

My device is Samsung galaxy note 8, hers is note 10+.

Seems it is not really working.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies

Hey there @ibkhayyat,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂 

In order to be able to accept the invite, every member should have the same address and country. Your wife can check here if she has added the same country as you. She can follow these steps, if she needs to update it. 

Then you can invite her again to the Premium Duo. After she has accepted the invite, she can enjoy the Premium features.

If she gets an error message, you can send us a screenshot of it. We'll investigate this further.

If you have questions, you know where to find us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've done some research before contacting you in this regard, and read that duo is available only in certain countries, is that right?
Thanks

Hey there @ibkhayyat,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We offer different subscriptions based on various terms of eligibility. To see what subscriptions are available in your country simply visit this page.   

In case you haven't tried that yet, let your wife open the invite link in a private/incognito window. This makes sure cache won't interfere when trying to confirm the address. 

If this persists, use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to send us a screenshot of the error message that appears.  

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions.    

Suggested posts