Free

Country

Philippines

Device

Mi 9

Operating System

Android 10

My Question 

I recently cancelled my subscription on the Spotify Premium and now planning to avail the Spotify Duo. My partner's address is different with my address but she moved in with me for the last few weeks. My question is how can we know that we now both have the same address? Could we change it? 

TLDR. We wanted to avail the Duo but I think my partner's address is different from mine. How can we sync our addresses together

3 Replies

Hey @enethatred!

I believe you'll both be asked for your address when starting/joining the Duo plan. There shouldn't be any issues in your case 🙂

Hope this clears things up.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi! Yes, I was about to delete my question already as we've already setup the Spotify Duo. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Hi @enethatred,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community. We'd gladly help you and your partner enjoy the Premium Duo together.

Click here to log in to your account. Then you can go to the subscription page. The address you've entered is shown there. When your partner lives with you, the only thing they have to do, is to accept the invitation and give the same address. Then you can both enjoy the Premium features.

If you have other questions, you know where to find us 🙂

Take care!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts