Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family South Africa

Spotify Family South Africa

Is it possible to get Spotify Family is South Africa? 

I get a 404 page not found error when I try to go to https://www.spotify.com/family/. 

If it is not available yet, when will it be available? 

Top Answer
Jemi
Spotify Legend

Hey folks, 

Premium for Family is currently not available in South Africa. Please make sure to add your votes for it here. Other people can vote for it and contribute to the discussion.

Thanks!

34 Replies

Hey @bjyb4p2iiv8yl9d,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify doesn't have any immediate plans to launch Premium for Family in your country, but I'll make sure to pass your feedback onto Spotify.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Such a shame that there are no plans for family plan. Guess I will head back to Google Play Music since they do offer it for R80 pm and it is quite important for me to have the family plan

And it doesnt work with Sonos either - poor !

Currently got the Google Music family plan and on Spotify trial. Really liking Spotify and would switch in a heartbeat but without a family plan that is not viable... Oh well, back to Google I suppose.

Would also move to Spotify if you offered a family plan in SA. Please, Spotify.

Same here. Switched from Apple Music (family) to Spotify, assuming that it was just a launch issue for Spotify to not have a family plan. I've finished my 30 day trial and signed up for the individual premium plan, but there's no way I can justify the individual expense for the rest of the family. I hope that this decision is reviewed, or it's back to Apple Music for the family.

Back to apple for the family, although I find Spotify still better for new music discovery, but that you can get on free version in any event.

I'd sign up if there was a family option

I was looking forward to switching over from Google to Spoify, but without a family plan there is no point in switching.

Regards,

Disappointed Guy

i'm a premium user but discovered the family option is missing for ZA users, Please can you add this.

would really help if the familly plan was introduced in SA

Very unfortunate that we don't have the family plan in South Africa. Think I might be jumping back to Google services to be able to have a family plan

Hi

+1 for only moving if there's family support in South Africa, otherwise will need to revert back to iTunes after the premium trial.

0.o ....no family pack in South Africa? Yet you have premium? Epic fail.

And still no response from spotify. Nothing. Not a word.

Come on, get your act together spotify!

Seriously, why is there no family plan?

Have been a loyal user for years... How do I port my playlist to google play?

Any updates on the Spotify family sharing option for clients in South Africa??

I will also permanently switch from Apple Music to Spotify Premium if you have a Family plan. Currently I am paying for both but I prefer Spotify. 

I also have a google music family subscription which costs 89.99 ZAR per month. Apply music has a similar offering. Both allow up to 6 family members to join. I'm dying to move across from Google music to Spotify, but please add the family membership!

Suggested posts