Free

Country

Romania

Device

PC, OnePlus 2 Android Device

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 9.0 Pie

My Question or Issue
https://www.spotify.com/ro/family/ returns error 404 when I try to access it. Is family STILL not available for Romania ? If it's not, maybe show that on the page instead of an 404 error. When we will get Family Packages ?

3 Replies

Hey @TermoZour, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

I've checked on my end, and everything is working fine. In this case, could you try using another browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, could you try using another device to see if that makes a differnence?

If you're still having trouble, could you send me a screenshot of the error message you are facing? Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

As you can see, there is also no promotion on the annual subscription

59.88 EUR for 1 year. 

I will be ok with -5% OFF but this is not possible, 2.99 EUR its an extremely small sum but at least to exists.

Hey @TermoZour.

Thanks for your query 🙂

Unfortunately, Premium for Family hasn't launched in Romania yet. Do stay tuned for more info, and in the meantime, you can vote for the idea which has already been submitted here. That way, if the idea garners enough interest, Spotify will take it into consideration and might implement the plan sooner 🙂

@acidelicts - you're right, currently there is no discount for the annual subscription. If you would like to change this, you can go here and vote for the idea.

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts