Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Giftcard is not working

Spotify Giftcard is not working

I tried to activate my giftcard, but it failed several times. After five tries or something like that, it finally worked. I never changed something in the code! Then I clicked to verify my card and I got another error message. But when I looked into my Spotify-App it said that my premium was activated. I listened to my music offline and everything was fine.

The problem now is, that my premium status is gone. I don't know why. I threw the giftcard into the rubbish bin and there is no way I can get it back. Is there any chance that you guys can activate my premium again?

2 Replies

Hey @dannibuckingham

When did you activate your Premium plan?

If it was on the last couple of weeks, you might have more than one Spotify account.

Please follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have and let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I bought my giftcard today and entered the code today. I entered all my email addresses and none of them was matched with a an account. I don't know if it helps, but I am using Premium since one year now. I am doing this via giftcard all the time and until now everything was fine.

Suggested posts