Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify+Hulu Setup

Spotify+Hulu Setup

Everytime I click on go to Hulu from the spotify website it directs me to Hulu sign up. I am a premium student user trying to set up my free Hulu access. I click "Continue" to agree to terms and conditions, and then it leads me to the billing page which i am not sure why. The billing page also says "this field is required" when i cannot see a darn thing. Please help.

4 Replies

This is happening to me too and it's so frustrating and there's like no help available online even though multiple people have asked about this

For some reason when I clicked on Receipts on the sidebar in my Account screen, I got an email from Spotify with my receipt and then the Spotify I had open on my computer switched from Spotify Free to Spotify Premium and then I tried the Hulu activation with the same email as my Spotify account and it finally worked!

It is not authorizing my account as a student and therefore I am not able to get the hulu subscription- please advise!!! Very frustrating that there is no one to contact.

Same issue here, did anyone ever find a way to fix this?

Suggested posts