Spotify+Hulu Setup

Spotify+Hulu Setup

chaseniles

Everytime I click on go to Hulu from the spotify website it directs me to Hulu sign up. I am a premium student user trying to set up my free Hulu access. I click "Continue" to agree to terms and conditions, and then it leads me to the billing page which i am not sure why. The billing page also says "this field is required" when i cannot see a darn thing. Please help.

4 Replies

Re: Spotify+Hulu Setup

THESmoot
Casual Listener

This is happening to me too and it's so frustrating and there's like no help available online even though multiple people have asked about this

THESmoot
Casual Listener

For some reason when I clicked on Receipts on the sidebar in my Account screen, I got an email from Spotify with my receipt and then the Spotify I had open on my computer switched from Spotify Free to Spotify Premium and then I tried the Hulu activation with the same email as my Spotify account and it finally worked!

slscully

It is not authorizing my account as a student and therefore I am not able to get the hulu subscription- please advise!!! Very frustrating that there is no one to contact.

bricemaxey

Same issue here, did anyone ever find a way to fix this?

SUGGESTED POSTS