Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify + Hulu

Spotify + Hulu

Spotify Premium (USA)

My Question or Issue

Today (March 23, 2021) I was listening to Spotify when I got disconnected. I noticed an email from you guys saying that the payment did not went through. Immediately, I processed the payment with a new method and the Spotify account was reestablished, but my Hulu account was not. I contacted the chat support and a representative told me since the offer from Hulu ended he could not reactive my Hulu account. I need assistance with this matter, I think is unfair since I made the payment as per agreement on my renewal date. Please reactivate my Hulu account!

2 Replies

My Hulu has stopped working, and keeps showing the signup landing page instead of accessing my Hulu account. I too have the Spotify Premium + Hulu package and it suddenly stopped working. No issues with my payments either.

Hey folks,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

@kramos0991 keep in mind that if your subscription was canceled due to a failed payment, regrettably Hulu will not be available with your new Premium plan. We recommend that you keep an eye out here though, as we constantly make special offers and subscriptions available. 

@otajnorthrup could you share what you see in the section Your Services in your account page? If Hulu is listed as active there there, but you still can't access your account, we recommend reaching out to their Customer Support team for more help. 

Hope this info is useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts