Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium 3-month free trial not working.

Spotify Premium 3-month free trial not working.

I'm trying to get the Spotify Premium 3-month free trial, but every time I enter in my information and click on "Start my Spotify Premium," it goes back up to the top and shows an error message. "Something went wrong. Please try again."
I have cleared my cache files and have gone to a different browser and cleared that cache, along with logging out of everything. Should I just wait for a few hours, or is there anything else I can do?
2 Replies

Which bank do you use?

Try UBA or ALAT it works

Hi folks! Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. 

If you're unable to get our 3 months free trial, we'd like you to keep in mind the following: 

• The offer is only available for those who have not had a Premium subscription in the past. 
  • You need a recurring payment method such as a credit/debit card or PayPal (if available in your region) to be able to get the offer. 
  • You can find more info about the offer here.

If your account meets the requirements, then make sure your payment method also meets these requirements as well. If everything is OK, we suggest that you try subscribing again from here, by using a Google Chrome incognito window from a desktop computer (if possible). 

Let us know if that helps. 

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts