Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Activation Problem in my Spotify account

Solved!

Spotify Premium Activation Problem in my Spotify account

Screenshot_2020-07-24-23-34-00-838_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @31xy4yxlpitc5gl, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for the information and the screenshots. This allowed me to take a closer look at what's happening.

Generally, it takes 1-3 business days for the payment to be received on Spotify's end, and once it does - the status of your account will turn to Premium. If you just processed the payment today, let's wait 1-3 business days (and I'll check in by Tuesday of next week) to check if your account has turned to Premium.

If you received an email confirming your Premium subscription, or your account has turned to Premium before I check in on Tuesday, let me know.

I'll be here if you need anything in the meantime!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @31xy4yxlpitc5gl

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know the status of your account. I'm happy to hear that your Premium was activated.

If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @31xy4yxlpitc5gl, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for the information and the screenshots. This allowed me to take a closer look at what's happening.

Generally, it takes 1-3 business days for the payment to be received on Spotify's end, and once it does - the status of your account will turn to Premium. If you just processed the payment today, let's wait 1-3 business days (and I'll check in by Tuesday of next week) to check if your account has turned to Premium.

If you received an email confirming your Premium subscription, or your account has turned to Premium before I check in on Tuesday, let me know.

I'll be here if you need anything in the meantime!

Billy-JSpotify Star

My Premium Account is Activated
Thank You😊
Marked as solution

Hey @31xy4yxlpitc5gl

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know the status of your account. I'm happy to hear that your Premium was activated.

If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts