Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

My Question or Issue

For my birthday 2 months ago, Spotify gave me 60 days of free Premium, which I was very excited about. When I went to give my credit card information to get the gift, nothing would show up. Only a loading symbol shows up. This has been happening ever since I got the gift. What do I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again @MSM1,

When your mom already used her credit card for a Spotify offer, you can't use that card again on another account to buy another Spotify offer.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @MSM1,

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Thanks! It did work, but it told me that I had "already taken a similar offer". My mom's credit card (which I used with her permission) has been used for free trials of premium on different accounts before, but never my account. The closest thing I have had to this offer is a week of premium free, which I used 2 years ago. Why would Spotify give me a "gift" and not let me use it? Is there a way to still get my gift?

Marked as solution

Hey again @MSM1,

When your mom already used her credit card for a Spotify offer, you can't use that card again on another account to buy another Spotify offer.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts