Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Payment Failure: Update your payment details today

Spotify Premium Payment Failure: Update your payment details today

Hi,

I received an email advising that my payment failed and I needed to update my card details. There is money in my account and hasn't been attempted to be taken.

I've also received one today saying my subscription will be cancelled if I don't update this. 

I'm just wondering if this email is legitimate? The email address is - Spotify <no-reply@spotify.com>

Thanks

Tracey

2 Replies

Hi @Tray84. That email is legitimate. Have you updated to a new debit/credit card recently? If not it's possible that your bank is blocking the charge for some reason. You can check out the payment details you have on file from your accounts page, here. If something is different, go ahead and update the information, and everything should be golden.

If you can't find anything wrong, and you've reached out to your bank, then I'd suggest reaching out to support. To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling. Please let me know if you run into any further issues, or if there's any other questions or concerns I might be able to address. Cheers!

No problem, I've updated them now.

Thanks for your help ☺

Suggested posts