Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Trial not working

Spotify Premium Trial not working

Plan

Currently Free

Country

Germany

Device

OP3

Operating System

Android P

My Question or Issue

Hi,

recently I wanted to give the 3 month Spotify Premium Trial a try but whatever I do it keeps saying that this option is not available for me (blue box above payment info right after I click on the banner of the add in the app or on the website after login). I already tried it via app, via browser, via browser incognito tab, emptied cash of the app, and re-installed the app (deinstall and fresh install). I also had a look at the "Receipt" section on my account to see if I ever have used Premium or a Trial but it is empty.

Thanks for any help on this issue.

Best, EFEL

4 Replies

Hey @EFEL ,

Welcome to the Community!

I recommend you to check out this article for more information on this.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi Brunelicia,

thanks for your fast reply! 

I already checked this FAQ before coming to this forum.

I do not have another account, I never had a Spotify Premium Trial before (checked the receipt section in my account) and with reference to the the payment trouble shooting guide my PayPal is setup the way explained in the FAQ-Article.

So currently it is still not working (made a screenshot of the relevant part after clicking on 3 month trial and signing on).

Screenshot_.JPG

Best,

EFEL

Can you try using a different payment method or trying to activte the trial in a private/incognito window in your web browser?

If that doesn't do the trick, I recommend you to get in touch with the Support. You can find some more info on how to do this here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Have a great day! 🙂

Yes, tried both of the suggested solutions (Icognito tab and changing payment method).

Lets see what support says :).

Have a great day too!

Suggested posts