Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium abroad / Revolut / N26

Spotify Premium abroad / Revolut / N26

Hello,

Suggestion : accept Revolut or N26 cards payment method when living abroad // decorrelate country residence location and credit card nationality.

I created my premium account in France but I’m living in Vietnam now for several years. According to the current process, I have to add a Vietnamese credit card if I want to change my residence country in my Spotify account, in order to be able to add someone here to my account (due to the location restriction in family premium account).

But my Vietnamese card does not match the security requirements (no expiry date and security code.. Timo card), then I am not able to change my residence country on my Spotify profile and add someone living here with me to my family account.. If it was possible to decorrelate the residence country and the payment card country, and be able to use digital banks like Revolut or N26, it would be very useful for expats.

1 Reply

Hey @ArnaudD 

You can suggest improvements through the Community. You should post it in the Idea Submissions forum and it may be considered.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts