Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium for Students: Billing

Spotify Premium for Students: Billing

I have been a member of Spotify for quite some time now, and originally I was paying the full ten dollar fee every month.  Once I was enrolled in college, I switched my account to a Student Premium account to save money.  I got a verification email stating that my application for Student Premium was accepted and that I would only be charged $4.99 each month.  A few months ago, I was charged ten dollars again as if I was not subscribed to a student account.  I contacted Spotify through Twitter and they responded and said that the issue would be resolved, and it was.  But now, here I am again a while later, and I am being charged ten dollars again! I am very frustrated and I am tempted to switch to Apple Music if this is not resolved because I find it ridiculous that this is happening once again.  Today I checked my subscription information and it says that I am a Spotify Student so I know that I did not accidentally unsubscribe or change any of my information. I would really appreciate any advice that anyone has as well as any ideas on how this issue can be corrected. Like I stated before, Apple Music is looking very tempting at this point. 

1 Reply

Hi, @_jordan_u!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Suggested posts