Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium for students Cancelled suddenly

Solved!

Spotify Premium for students Cancelled suddenly

I subscribed for Spotify premium for students and made payment through my telco. However, just today, my account was reverted to “Free”. With no notification and no pre-warning. And I don’t even know why!!!!

Please assist in this... anyone

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Xavvie 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

In this situation, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support to get assistance on your case. Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Xavvie 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

In this situation, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support to get assistance on your case. Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts