Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium from Globe Postpaid

Spotify Premium from Globe Postpaid

Hello, I have recently changed my plan from Globe Telecom. I included a Spotify Premium subscription in the plan, yet my Spotify account is still listed as Spotify Free. I have tried linking my Globe number to my Spotify account, but I can only get through until the login page. I am unable to properly link it because according to the site, my plan has no Spotify Premium addon. This cannot be because I have checked with Globe Telecom and my plan does have Spotify Premium included in it. They have directed me to ask help here as the problem is apparently out of their reach. I have also tried to login using my username and password instead of logging in using my email address or through Facebook, yet it still does not work. Thank you very much for your help.

26BF694F-AA4B-4900-A28C-7A2C85C797DE.png
1 Reply

Hey @IllynBlackwood.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Before you can use Premium, you'll have to apply Premium to your Spotify account. Globe can provide the required information for this but you will still need to apply it yourself. If you are sure that you have done this, try to find out if you are logged in on the wrong account. You can find additional accounts via this page.

Hope that does the trick 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts