Spotify Premium isnt working on my phone!

Spotify Premium isnt working on my phone!

roceans11

I bought the student premium version and I got the confirmation email and it works on my laptop, but when I'm trying on my phone it prompts to buy premium again. I double checked to make sure I was using the same account info and I actually just bought it a second time from the phone itself and its still not working :(

Please help!

5 Replies

Re: Spotify Premium isnt working on my phone!

Aimee_T
Roadie

Hi @roceans11, welcome to the Spotify Community!

There are a couple things that could have happened, we’ll help you get to the bottom of it.

Are you seeing your playlists when you sign in? Try to log out/ log in and see if your Premium activates. If a log out/ log in doesn’t work check your inbox. Did you get a confirmation email after upgrading?

If you have your subscription confirmation and it’s still not appearing you may have created a second account and upgrade that one on accident. Please follow this guide in our FAQ to find out if you have a second account.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

D3xterTV

I have the same problem...

Stepho3
Casual Listener
Same! Saying on my phone i cannot check what the next simg is as i dont have premium, but i do

Jan2911
Casual Listener
Same here. Working on my PS4 and I can download songs on my phone but after one song it stops and don't play another song. And it says I must upgrade to premium.

Stepho3
Casual Listener
Spoke to someone on livechat. They cancelled my subscription then reactivated it again and this has done the trick
SUGGESTED POSTS