Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium renewing by itself.

Spotify Premium renewing by itself.

As seen below, you can see the times of the recieved e-mails. On the 5th of August I subscribed to Premium and instantly cancelled the subscription after the payment was made. I have done this multiple time throughout the years as I don't always use Premium and I have never had an issue with it. But all of a sudden, Today I recieved an e-mail notifying me that my subscribtion had been renewed and the payment was set to come out on the 5th of September. So I cancelled it as I didn't want this. A few hours later, I recieved the same e-mail and went through the same process again. This time I changed my password, and logged out of all devices. And just now, about 6 hours later, I have recieved another e-mail telling me that it was renewed again. Resulting in me doing the exact same thing I did prior to this time, but also bringing it here, where I'm hoping to find help, as I can't figure out how to send a ticket to Spotify or contact them directly. I do NOT want my subscription renewed, and I do NOT want money taken from my account every month for something I won't be using as much as I'd like to. Is there a fix to this, has this happened before, or is my account somehow being hacked, even though I'm changing passwords and logging out of all devices. PLEASE HELP.

spotify fuck around.png
2 Replies

Hey @user-removed

I would recommend contacting Spotify Support about this. Go to this Spotify Support Link and fill out the necessary information so then they can help you out.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @user-removed

I realized that the link i posted didn't work. Here is the link to the Spotify Support Page.

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts