Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Radio

Spotify Radio

I use spotify with the windows application, and the problem is that the radio does not load me, error keeps coming up when loading, someone happened to him the same. Help. 

4 Replies

Hey @mtfkingofmiddle,

Welcome to the community!

First up, could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running? Also, could you send over a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Let me know how it goes. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Previously I had tried several times to uninstall it but it still does not work, and also the activity of friends does not work either, I use windows 10 single home, version 10.0.17134 and the version of spotify is the one that until now is the newest one.

I do not know why he does not let me upload a screen says I'm using a bad word, but the error says "Error, failed to load".

Hey @mtfkingofmiddle,

It sounds like there's an issue with the host files on your computer. This step is slightly more advanced, but if you can, I'd recommend checking the hosts on your computer for any weird entries (using this as a guide).

Keep me posted 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts