Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Student Renewed, Hulu not working

Spotify Student Renewed, Hulu not working

Plan

Student

Country

USA

Operating System

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6

My Question or Issue

I renewed my student subscription a few months ago but it seems like I lost access to Hulu. When I click "Start Watching" for Hulu under "My Services" it just takes me to the Hulu front page asking me to sign up for a subscription. Anything I cant do to get my subscription back?

1 Reply

Hey there @jenerally,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. No worries - help's here 🙂

You can try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If, however, you've linked your Spotify account to the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel your subscription wait until it reverts to free and resubscribe to Premium Student again.

Once you've done that, you can activate your Hulu ad-supported plan with the right Hulu account from Your Services. It'd be a good idea doing that in an incognito/private window as well.

For more information on how Premium Student works, we'd suggest taking a look at this support site article

If the above tactics don't work, you can also check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts