Spotify and hulu connection

Highlighted

Spotify and hulu connection

I have had the spotify student plan for over a year now. The only thing I've recently changed is my payment to a different credit card. It already billed me for this month so its not that. I've had hulu this whole time connected and just today I tried to log into my account on my computer and it kept saying the username and password was wrong and it wouldnt even register that there was a hulu account under my email. I was logged in on my phone and tried to log out and log back in to see if the username was wrong and it didnt let me log back in. I went into my spotify account and it said hulu was activated but when I clicked start watching it took me to the log in website and said I had to renew my account or pick a new plan. Is there a way to deactive and re active my hulu through spotify since clicking start watching doesn't work. Please help. 

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Spotify and hulu connection

Composer

Hi! Good day!

You can deactivate your Hulu subscription by clicking "Your Services" then "Deacrivate Hulu", but you may not be able to reactivate it back because Premium + Hulu is no longer offered here in the US starting May 14th. I recommend resetting your Hulu password since you are unable to login.

SUGGESTED POSTS