Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't care about music collectors

Spotify doesn't care about music collectors

I keep this notification undismissed to remind me that Spotify refuses to increase the bookmark limit beyond 10k despite thousands of complaints since 2014. Please, do it for the music lovers. You can still redeem yourselves!

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 2.10.24 PM.png
4 Replies

Hey @misterbrian,

You can add your support to this idea to let Spotify know that you'd like to see this idea implemented 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have already. The idea was posted in 2014. Do you honestly believe they are listening?

They sure are.

When they have some news to share about this idea, they'll post it in the idea thread. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your reply, but you are wrong. They aren't listening. They claimed that adding the requirement would make the experience "ok" for 100% of users instead of "great" for 99% of users.

Absolute b.s. Removing the limit would simply make the experience "great" for 100% of users instead of "great" for 99% of users. Spotify is using the excuse that somehow, removing the limit would hinder the experience for some users.

The product managers, engineers, etc. at Spotify are no doubt talented. Surely someone sees how ridiculous this is.

Suggested posts