NEXT STEP

Spotify family to duo

Spotify family to duo

Plan

Family

Country

Panamá 

My Question or Issue

I was duo user but changed my plan to family, i have the recipe and in my account says that i have the family plan but everytime i try to invite the link redirects to only duo invite i already got charged for the family plan but i cant use it

20200408_042819.jpg

<snip - Moderator Edit>

20200408_043012.jpg

4 Replies

Hello there @JJmonrroy,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community. No worries - we're here to help!

Sometimes it helps logging out and back in to force-sync your subscription status on your account. Can you try accessing the Family page by logging in to your account here, preferably using an incognito or private window on a desktop device?

Just to make sure your Family plan isn't on a different account, we'd also suggest to double-check if you have accidentally created another account by following the steps in this Spotify Answer. 

Let us know how it goes. We'll be right here if you need any more help with this.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I checked if i had a different account and no is the same one also try to log in in incognito but it keeps redirecting me, everytime i go to invite family it takes a few seconds and then loads the duo invites

I also checked if the payment was done and this is the confirmation email from my bank. Can you guys check the status of my account to solve my problem quick please 

<snip - Moderator Edit>

Hello again @JJmonrroy,

Thanks for trying the recommended steps - sorry to hear it didn't work.

This is very odd and it's best to reach out to our support folks through this link, so they can check things up backstage for you. They'd be happy to help you out with this!

Give us a shout if there's anything else you need help with in the meantime.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts