Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Mauritius?

Solved!

Spotify for Mauritius?

Hello,

Mauritius was announced to be in the mentionned 80+ new markets.

However the service is still not available, even if as per Wikipedia, the supposed launch date was 3rd March 2021. Even creating an account isn't possible as per right now.

Any info about that particular issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Mru1968 

Good news! Spotify is now available in Mauritius.

Earlier it was listed on the website as live and then removed which might have caused confusion in the news, but it appears to be fully available now. Sorry for the confusion earlier.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Mru1968,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Please note that Spotify is currently not available Mauritius. You can look up all currently supported countries here. We always aim to bring more music together with their favorite music and podcasts, so we recommend keeping an eye out there and on our Newsroom for any updates 🙂

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Mihail,

Really? And why did Spotify officially announce Mauritius to be in the 80+ new markets?

Can you explain this? The following links point to the Newsroom making the announcement:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/Stream-On-Spotify-launches-in-80-new-markets-and-36-...

https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-22/spotify-expands-international-footprint-bringing-audio-to-80...

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hey @Mru1968,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We don’t have an exact date for each rollout in the countries on the list, but over the coming days, listeners in more countries around the world will have instant access to the music they love. As mentioned you can check up on all countries where Spotify is currently available here. As soon as our service is officially launched on Mauritius, it will be listed there.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

@Mru1968 

Good news! Spotify is now available in Mauritius.

Earlier it was listed on the website as live and then removed which might have caused confusion in the news, but it appears to be fully available now. Sorry for the confusion earlier.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts