Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is raising its prices in Norway

Spotify is raising its prices in Norway

Hi everyone, Spotify Staff here.

The cost of Spotify varies across select regions. In order to meet market demands and conditions, while continuing to offer a great personalised service, Spotify will be increasing the price of our Premium subscription in Norway. The price change will come into effect for new users on May 1st. Existing subscribers will keep their current price until July 2018.

We understand you might have some questions, please check out our FAQ below. 

Q: I’m a current subscriber, when will I start paying the new price?

A: The new price won’t be put into effect for existing subscribers until after July 1st, 2018.

Q: I’m on Premium for Family, will this affect me?

A: Yes, the price increase is across all our products offered in Norway. Premium for Family will change from 159 NOK to 169 NOK.

Q: I’m on Premium for Students, will this affect me?

A: Yes, the price increase is across all our products offered in Norway. Premium for student will change from 49 NOK to 54 NOK.

Q: I’m on Premium, will this affect me?

A: Yes, the price increase is across all our products offered in Norway. Premium  will change from 99 NOK to 109 NOK.

Q: I’m on Premium and signed up for the Headspace bundle, will this affect me?

A: Yes, the price increase is across all our products offered in Norway. Premium  will change from 149 NOK to 169 NOK.

Q: When is the price increase happening?  

A: New users will pay the new price of 109 NOK for Premium starting on  May 1, but existing subscribers will not be affected until their billing date in July.

Q: What do you mean by billing date in July?

A: Your billing date depends on which day you started to subscribe to our service. Check it out on your account page.

Q: What if I don't want to pay this new price?

A: You can unsubscribe to our service any time you want, just remember to do it 30 days prior to your billing date in July if you don't want to pay the new price.

Q: I’ve signed up to Spotify Premium via a partner, how does this increase affect me?
A: All existing subscribers will maintain the current price for two additional months, until your first billing in July 2018.

0 Replies

Suggested posts