Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify made me pay twice for the same month

Spotify made me pay twice for the same month

I'm from Mexico and I've been paying for spotify premium for a long time and I´ve never had any issue, but this month my payment was charged twice and I don´t know what to do to get my money back, I don´t find any site in which I can complain about it and the bank told me that they can´t do anything about it, they told me that Spotify is responsable for that, what can I do to get my money back?

3 Replies

Hey @AlxCG,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

You can click here to keep an eye on all the payments and the time span for the Premium time. If there is only one payment, it's a good idea to give these steps a go to make sure you don't have a secondary account. 

You can also head here to find more information about Spotify's refund policy. 

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've been charged twice and only received one receipt from Spotify. 

Hey @Cynthia254,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

When you have a double charge from our service, it's usually related to 2 different reasons. The first one, is that the charge is a delayed/unsuccessful payment. Or the other option, is that your card is registered in 2 different accounts (probably by mistake).

However, since the process needs to check your account and we don't have access to users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support so they can check the account, confirm what happened, and help you further if any compensation is needed.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts