Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not letting me use Paypal to pay for premium

Spotify not letting me use Paypal to pay for premium

When I get to the upgrade page to get premium the only payment methods shown are my credit/debit card and paysafecard. I used to pay for spotify with paypal but where is the option to use paypal? I would rather use my paypal to pay for spotify.

4 Replies

Hey @Necromercer, welcome to the community!

Right now, PayPal isn't available as a payment option for new and returning users. However, you can use any of the other options available.

Fingers crossed it'll be back in the future.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Then can any developer at Spotify do their job and remove the entire functionality from the app and website? Why is the functionality only partially removed at this point if they don't offer the service anymore? This current user experience and user inferface is a terrible execution and doesn't leave me with positive feelings towards their overall technical expertise. 

Hey @b2_mw-mvohej.

This was a temporary issue and it should be fixed now. PayPal should show as a payment option depending on your country, and subscription type.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

not the case. I tried to pay my Premium 3 months for 0.99€ and it didnt worked. It always send me to the payment choose site after the paypal window.

Suggested posts