Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium and Hulu

Spotify premium and Hulu

Hey everyone! I had to recently update my payment information because my wallet got stolen, however since I just got the cards a few days ago I hadn't gotten around to updating my Spotify. I had the Premium $10/month + Hulu bundle that apparently doesn't exist anymore. However I've had it since the bundle started and now it seems the two companies don't honor that bundle for an account anymore. Is it not grandfathered in? I literally had to update today and it was working as of midnight last night, so it should be on file so I can reconnect the two services at the same bundle.

I'm in the USA, if that helps any. Thanks for any answers!

3 Replies

Hey @Mariajfrancor ,

Welcome to the Community!

Since the Premium and Hulu bundle offer has ended, it's no longer possible to get Hulu with the Premium Plan.

The reason why you're not having access to the bundle now although it was already activated is because you recently updated your payment info. I'll make sure to pass your feedback onto Spotify.

If you're a college student, you can check out Premium for Students  that includes Hulu to see if you're eligible.

Hope this helps clear things up 🙂

I have not had to change or update any information, and it still lists me as having the bundle. Am I grandfathered in? If so, how do I access my Hulu account?

Hello, @Brunelicia! Thank you for responding to  @Mariajfrancor's message. Your participation in the Spotify Community is greatly appreciated!

Can you please explain why the action of updating payment information has caused the cancellation of the Premium + Hulu bundle?

Since you are a Rock Star EXPERT on Spotify, I'm sure you can provide a prompt, complete and accurate answer to this question. Thank you again for being part of the Spotify Community! Please let me know if you need additional information in order to answer my question.

Suggested posts