Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium for students discount not working

Solved!

Spotify premium for students discount not working

I decided to take a year break from college and my Spotify premium and Hulu for students discount was cancelled. I recently registered for classes and I’m technically a student now right? I tried to change my plan to the premium for students/Hulu to get the discount but it says they can’t verify if I’m a student or not. 

Does the discount happen when the class starts? Am I considered a student when class starts? 

I currently have the Spotify premium and Hulu package for $12.99 a month

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aqdd-553_3lpn, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Spotify uses the good folks at SheerID to verify your student credentials. If you’re having trouble signing up, you can submit for manual verification (this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out the SheerID FAQ.

Note: It can take up to 28 days for your student credentials to be verified.

You can also refere to this FAQ about Premium for Students and Hulu for more info.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @aqdd-553_3lpn, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Spotify uses the good folks at SheerID to verify your student credentials. If you’re having trouble signing up, you can submit for manual verification (this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out the SheerID FAQ.

Note: It can take up to 28 days for your student credentials to be verified.

You can also refere to this FAQ about Premium for Students and Hulu for more info.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts