Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium

Solved!

Spotify premium

Hi, wonder if anyone can answer my questions please? I have the free spotify and log in via my facebook . I'm thinking of upgrading to premium and want to know the following;1. Will I still be able to log in via facebook or will I need to create a Spotify account? 2. I have loads of playlists in my free Spotify that I've created, will these automatically transfer over if I switch to premium? Is it possible to play these playlists once I've upgraded to premium? for example when I go abroad on holiday? and can I play Spotify premium in my car? If so, would this be through my mobile phone? Sorry for so many questions but I'm not very good with all this teccy stuff. Many thanks in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

1: Yes you can still login with Facebook if you upgrade to premium - you don't need to create a new account

2: Yes, you will be able to listen to all the same music you already have in your account when you upgrade to premium

3: Yes you can listen to Spotify when traveling.

Check out this support article:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/search_play/travel-with-spotify/

4: Yes you can play Spotify premium in your car. If your phone has a headphone jack you can hook up an aux cord to the aux port in your car. You can also pair your phone to the car's bluetooth if it has that. That way when you get in the car you can just hook it up to either the headphone jack or bluetooth and then open the Spotify app and start playing music.

https://support.spotify.com/listen_everywhere/in_the_car/can-i-use-spotify-in-my-car/

In most newer vehicles, you can listen to Spotify through the entertainment system. There are a range of different connection methods: 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

1: Yes you can still login with Facebook if you upgrade to premium - you don't need to create a new account

2: Yes, you will be able to listen to all the same music you already have in your account when you upgrade to premium

3: Yes you can listen to Spotify when traveling.

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/search_play/travel-with-spotify/

4: Yes you can play Spotify premium in your car. If your phone has a headphone jack you can hook up an aux cord to the aux port in your car. You can also pair your phone to the car's bluetooth if it has that. That way when you get in the car you can just hook it up to either the headphone jack or bluetooth and then open the Spotify app and start playing music.

https://support.spotify.com/listen_everywhere/in_the_car/can-i-use-spotify-in-my-car/

In most newer vehicles, you can listen to Spotify through the entertainment system. There are a range of different connection methods: 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks Matt, much appreciated & very helpful. 

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hello again, hope you don't mind me asking you more questions. So I've now purchased a lead for the car (Aux) and I've upgraded to premium. I've tried to follow the instructions you sent me for downloading my playlists so I can play them in my car and abroad. It states to go to library-which I can't find. Also says to go to songs, but there arn'e many songs in that unit depsite me having many songs in my playlists. Is spotify premium compatable with my hudl. Thanks in anticipation

Suggested posts