Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium

Spotify premium

I used a 1 month gift voucher for Spotify premium on the 27th May for my account. However, today I was using it and it took me off premium. I checked and it says I’m using free view for Spotify which means I’m not longer premium suscribed. I tried logging out and back in and even deleted the app and reinstalled the app and premium still isn’t working. I do have the receipt on my email but the subscription hasn’t worked. Please help. 

I am using an iPhone 6s

my username for Spotify is danielladavid2002

thank you

3 Replies

Hi @danielladavid2, welcome to the Spotify Community!

My first suggestion in this case is that you double check if you have more than one Spotify account.

Please follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have subscribed to Premium and let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I clicked reset password. I was sent an email and it confirmed danielladavid2002 is my only account. My premium still isn’t working

Hey @danielladavid2,

That's odd. In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

Hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts