Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium

Spotify premium

I payed for premium a couple days ago and the transaction has been pending. Now it has gone through my premium still won’t woek I’ve trued logging in and out and everything but it won’t work. I have payed for the 3 month trial but it’s not working. Can I have some help please thank you 

5 Replies

Hey @Shannon21, I'm here to help!

Could you try following each step here?

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Done all of them it sadly still won’t work

Hey @Shannon21.

Thanks for trying those steps!

Could you try going to your account overview page and let me know if it shows up as 'Free' or 'Premium'?

If it shows up as Free, you're sure that you're accessing the right account, let me know what payment method you've used. Also, did you receive a receipt from Spotify in your email inbox? If so, it should contain the username of the account that Premium was applied on. If the username you see here is not the same, then you're accessing another account.

It's also a good idea  double checking with the payment provider/bank if the payment was indeed successful.

There is also some Ongoing Issues: regarding this or this. I'd recommend taking a look at this, and if it sound like what you're experiencing, you can add your +VOTE and info there.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yes my account says free and I’m on the right account I paid by card it’s come out my bank but I never got a email of the receipt 

Hey @Shannon21.

Thanks for the reply!
It sounds like you signed up to Premium on the wrong account. First, could you check your Receipts page for any invoices? If there is none there, then try using this guide to find your account - and make sure to read my last reply carefully as it has some important info.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts