Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify rejects a payment already canceled

Spotify rejects a payment already canceled

It appears in my Spotify that the payment of the card has not been accepted, asking me to enter data of a different one, when I have the receipt of the payment made in a timely manner. I can not communicate with anyone, nor do I find a way to show that the payment was made.

What I can do?

4 Replies

Hey @nicoauli, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try using another browser or incognito mode? Also, can you send me a screenshot of any error messages being shown?

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.
Honestly, I cant see the error anywhere, what if, I get emails warning that the payment was not made and that I will close the account, but they do not tell me the what payment they cant receibe or anything else.
The thing is that Visa charged me the month of November and I already paid this month the corresponding to the card, among other expenses, we found Spotify amount

<mod edit: removed screenshot with visible Order ID's>

Sin título1.jpg

Hi Nicoauli,

That payment appears to be from November this year, so you have already had that month of service. it looks like your next payment should be 8/12/18 which sound like it failed.

HTH

Darren

Hey @nicoauli.

Thanks for getting back to us.

The payment in your screenshot is last months payment. We'll try a few more times if this months payment fails. Don't worry if your account reverts back to free, you won't lose any music or playlists. You'll only need to go here to sign up for a new subscription.

Be sure to check out these tips if you are unable to resubscribe.

Should do the trick. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts