Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify still charge me after I have unsubcribed premium more than one month ago

Spotify still charge me after I have unsubcribed premium more than one month ago

I have unsubcribed premium more than one month ago and today spotify still charge me 10.81$. Then i check my spotify account type and it is still free account ( not premium). Please fix this and issue a refund. 

Thank you

7 Replies

Hey @22t64ntkoyffgpz, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

Sorry to hear you’re still being charged after you’ve canceled, but no worries - I’ll be happy to help. 

In this case, I would take a look at this support article on the next steps to take. 

I hope this helps.

Billy

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for replying. As I mentioned above, i checked my account type and it has been "free" already becaused i had unsubscribed premium last month, not did it today. 

@22t64ntkoyffgpz

Thanks for the reply!

Were you able to follow all of the steps mentioned in this support article - https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/canceled-but-still-charged/? 

Keep me posted.

Billy

Billy-JSpotify Star

yes i did followed all the steps in the articles

@22t64ntkoyffgpz -

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry if that didn’t do the trick. 

Since you mentioned you would like a refund, you can get a refund within 14 days of purchase, as stated in the refund policy.

Also, please do check your email to see if there was a confirmation stating your account would reverse to free. 

Hope this helps.

Billy

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you for your support. Actually, my account right now is free as it has been since I unsubcribed last month.

Have a good day !

@22t64ntkoyffgpz -

You’re welcome, and I’m happy I could help!

Have a...https://open.spotify.com/track/0bRXwKfigvpKZUurwqAlEh?si=1WE47lexQ7upDqvvYKwniA 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts