Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stopped subscription due my lack of money :S

Solved!

Spotify stopped subscription due my lack of money :S

Yesterday i got a letter from spotify that i have to pay them 9,99 for my subsciption i didn't have it on my account at that moment (i use iDEAL) but now they've stopped my subscription while i did pay for this month (i payed yesterday). Does anyone know if i get my subscription back as soon as they receive the money? Or is there something else i need to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @MichD!

Please could you login to here: spotify.com/account  then, go to the 'Receipts' tab. Do you see the payment there?

If so, allow at least 24 hours for premium to be active again, it can sometimes take a little longer than usual 🙂

If the payment does not show or it has exceeded 24 hours then I would recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form. They can look backstage at your account for you 🙂

-Thomas

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @MichD!

Please could you login to here: spotify.com/account  then, go to the 'Receipts' tab. Do you see the payment there?

If so, allow at least 24 hours for premium to be active again, it can sometimes take a little longer than usual 🙂

If the payment does not show or it has exceeded 24 hours then I would recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form. They can look backstage at your account for you 🙂

-Thomas

Suggested posts