Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify tells me i am free while i subscribed for premium and pay monthly

Solved!

Spotify tells me i am free while i subscribed for premium and pay monthly

Please help me!

My Question or Issue

For a few years now i pay monthly for my premium account and never look to my account. This morning all of the sudden i heared an advertisement and was very suprised, all of the sudden spotify changed my account to free. Now i looked on the page for a solution but no answers found.. i tried every thing the page told me to do, but still spotify tells me i am a free user. Because i cant contact spotify it feels like no one can help me. I can’t look if i have a other account because i dont know wich e-mail adress i could have used and i can nowhere find my invoices only the statements from my bank account. But i cant search the other way if you know what i mean.. how can i search accounts with the statements on my bankaccount to see wich account uses my bankaccount?

please help me, free use of spotify is very poor 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ItsSiebe ,

Welcome to the Community!

I recommend you to first check out this article  and make sure you follow all of the steps there.

Let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @ItsSiebe ,

Welcome to the Community!

I recommend you to first check out this article  and make sure you follow all of the steps there.

Let me know how it goes!

It does not work, do you got any more tips? Isnt there a customer service that can help me?

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

Suggested posts