Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify unsubscribed me on Hulu

Spotify unsubscribed me on Hulu

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iphone 7+

Operating System

My Question or Issue

My HULU was unsubscribed. I talked to the HULU people they said spotify unsubscribed me. I've tried to check my spotify account online, but they say that I'm using free spotify. My spotify app still says I'm spotify premium and it still works as spotify premium. I don't understand what's going on and why it sometimes says I'm not subscribed.

3 Replies

Hey @blah777.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sounds like you have two accounts. You can use this article to find out about other accounts you might have. Once you find your Premium account, make sure it has an active Student subscription and link it to your Hulu account. You can read here how to link your Spotify and Hulu account.

Should do the trick 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Similair situation happened to me. I had auto payments going (for almost 2 years) and then one day, they said my premium account needed payment information. So when i re-entered my info (same information as before), it removed me from my subscription of spotify premium with hulu and said i was subscribed only to spotify premium. When I reached to customer service they said there's nothing we can do, that plan is no longer available. I voiced my opinion, that i did not cancel my hulu plan and Spotify thought one month free of premium would solve the problem. Now I have no access to Hulu because of an error on Spotify's end, and they made it sound like it was my fault because i had to re-enter my payment information.

Same thing just happened to me, we’re you able to fix the issue?

Suggested posts